Thursday, August 21, 2008

Warhammer Online Guide: In depth Public Quest Description





This Warhammer Online video gives you an indepth look into how Public Quests work. I wanted to get footage of me doing a public quest all the way through, but they brought the closed beta servers down for 2 days, so i had to use old footage.

I hope this answers some of your questions about Public Quests(PQ's)

Give me some input of what you would like to know about in warhammer online, and i well try and make a video to answer your question! Comment of send me a message!


Warhammer Online In Depth Public Quest Description - The best video clips are right here



More Warhammer online Guides

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you to subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

 
Warhammer Online © 2009