Monday, September 29, 2008

WAR Cheats - Get big contibution while AFK on PQ. as warrior priest





I noticed a funny thing. Even if it is working as intended I think, this is awesome. If you are a warrior priest, and want to not only leech EXP and INF on a PQ, but also get some decent loot, make sure to get in the group with 5 melee careers.

Then you only have to make sure to activate your ability Prayer of Devotion, and place your self somewhere in middle. I done that, and went afk. To my big surprise, I had 450+ to the roll among other 15 people in my group.

The only reason for it as I see it, that Prayer of Devotion (20% chance to heal party member when they hit NPC) healing is counted in your contribution. And when there are 5 people constantly meleeing mobs, PoD procs alot.

I am not 100% sure about this, but I dont see any other reasons for me having 500 adn 450 contribution while being afk

More WAR Cheats

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you to subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

 
Warhammer Online © 2009