This Warhammer online build was based on the following guidelines:
- Had to be AOE.
- Emphasis was on PvP.
- Personal safety and achievement is meaningless, as long as the team wins.
The Bright Wizard:
Prime stats: (In order of importance)
- Intelligence = adds to magic damage in Warhammer online
- Wounds = adds to HP in Warhammer online
- Willpower = adds to % to disrupt spells in Warhammer online
The 25 points will be placed as follows: (There will be a few extra points gained through RvR rewards, however we will not use them here)
15 in "Conflagration"
Buy the following skills in the Conflagration tree for one point each:
- Fiery Reserves
- Spreading Flames
- Conflagration of Doom
Skills in the tree you do not buy: "Explosive Force" and "Wildfire"
The last 5 points will be put in the "Incineration" tree. Any additional points should also be placed in "Incineration", there is no reason in Warhammer online to buy the bottom or second to the bottom skill in the tree.
80 RvR points to be placed in:
- Acumen level 1 = 1 point
- Acumen level 2 = 3 points
- Acumen level 3 = 6 points
- Acumen level 4 = 10 points
- Acumen level 5 = 14 points
- Resolve level 1 = 1 point
- Resolve level 2 = 3 points
- Resolve level 3 = 6 points
- Sage level 1 = 2 points
- Sage level 2 = 4 points
- Focused Power level 1 = 5 points
- Focused Power level 2 = 10 points
- Focused Power level 3 = 15 points
The purpose of this build is to put out massive AOE DPS.
Here are the planned active morale skills:
- Level 1 = Mage Bolt
- Level 2 = Ruin and Destruction
- Level 3 = Scintillating Energy
- Level 4 = Conflagration of Doom
and the planned tactic slots:
- Endless Knowledge
- Fan The Flames
- Fiery Reserves
- Devour Energy
You can see this build here
More Warhammer online Templates
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you to subscribe to our RSS feed! or joine us on Twitter