This build should get you up and running as a "medium" range specialist. This means that you will have to remain a little more mobile then a long range specialist, as you will always need to be "on the move".
- Ballistic Skill = Increased ranged damage.
- Wounds = Increased hit points
- Toughness = Lowers incoming damage.
The 25 points will be placed as follows: (There will be a few extra points due to RvR rewards, however we will not use them here)
15 in "The Grenadier" The following skills should be purchased for one point each:
- Sticky Bomb
- Throwing Arm
- Strafing Run
- Napalm grenade
- Artillery Barrage
The following skill should not be purchased: "Extra Powder" The last 4 points will be put in the "Tinkerer" tree. Any additional points should also be placed in the Tinkerer tree, there is no reason to buy the bottom skill in the tree.
80 RvR points to be placed in:
- Marksmen level 1 = 1 point
- Marksmen level 2 = 3 points
- Marksmen level 3 = 6 points
- Marksmen level 4 = 10 points
- Marksmen level 5 = 14 points
- Fortitude level 1 = 1 point
- Fortitude level 2 = 3 points
- Sharp Shooter level 1 = 2 points
- Sharp Shooter level 2 = 4 points
- Sharp Shooter level 3 = 6 points
- Sure Shot level 1 = 5 points
- Sure Shot level 2 = 10 points
- Sure Shot level 3 = 15 points
As far as AP, range, and DPS go, this should be your best build. As mentioned you have to be mobile with this build, however that should not be a problems.
Here are the planned active morale skills:
- Level 1 = Point - Blank
- Level 2 = Unshakable Focus
- Level 3 = Cannon Smash
- Level 4 = Artillery Barrage
Slotted Tactics can be changed "on the fly", as long as you are not in combat. Since there are 5 quick slots available, I would use each one in a different situation. One for PvP fight, one for PvE Group, and one for PvE solo. Here is my choice for a "PvP fight":
- Steady Aim
- Throwing Arm
- Tangling Wire
Great medium range AOE damage, with some added CC.
Cannot sit still in one place to long on a mobile battlefield
You can see this build You can see this build here
More Warhammer online builds
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you to subscribe to our RSS feed! or joine us on Twitter